Why Point Blank Music School?
Point Blank’s London campus is located in trendy Shoreditch in east London, an epicentre of the city’s music scene. Here, students from all over the world come to learn from lecturer staff made up of world-renowned
Point Blank has welcomed international students from all over the world, with 50% of students enrolling from overseas. International students at Point Blank enjoy a wealth of benefits, with access to industry discounts, networking events, internships and much more. London being one of the most exciting cities in the world for music and the creative industries, studying at Point Blank places students at the heart of it. Point Blank is one of the most well-connected music schools in the world, ensuring the best possible opportunities to get real industry experience. Point Blank has extensive support available for international students. Funding options are also available for overseas students.
- Point Blank was started in 1994 by CEO Rob Cowan, as a response to artists wanting to know how Rob was engineering their tracks
- Point Blank’s London facilities contains some of the best studio equipment in the world, including an SSL Duality Delta mixing desk
- Many of the graduates have gone on to achieve real success in the world of music, including Leona Lewis, Patrick Topping and Claude VonStroke
- Teachers and instructors have worked with some of the most successful artists in the world, such as Rihanna, Michael Jackson and Oasis
- Point Blank’s degree courses are fully accredited by Middlesex University, which awards students with a degree upon completion of their course