Designed for those without a business background, this Management masters offers high-level training across the most compelling areas of business. This course will arm you with specialist knowledge of topics such as strategy, innovation and organisational behaviour.
* Learn in a truly international environment (your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries)
* Build presentation skills in various media formats with access to our state-of-the-art Media Lab
What you'll study
Designed for non-business graduates who may not have any prior knowledge of management or business, this Management MSc delivers sophisticated management education for those who wish to significantly improve employability in middle and senior management positions. It equips you with the skills needed to become a successful manager.
Through a mix of lectures, seminars and guest lecturers, you will gain a real-world understanding of key management issues and the technical know-how to implement strategies on an organisational and corporate level. You?ll develop theoretical and practical skills and engage with current debates on management issues. Topics covered include:
* finance and accounting
* marketing in an international environment
* strategic management
* organisational behaviour
* change in volatile environments
* corporate social responsibility.
* Five compulsory modules
* Three elective modules
* 10,000-word dissertation
* Optional non-credit-bearing professional skills module
Tuitions and fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|1 Years - full-time||Ucas MSc||£12950||Home Fees|
|1 Years - full-time||Ucas MSc||£24950||Overseas Fees|
|1 Years - full-time||Ucas MSc||£12950||European Fees|
- Domestic entry requirements: Degree requirements A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject. Other routes Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may have the option to study the two-year Management with Integrated Pre-Masters programme. English language requirements If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification - find out more on our website.