In today’s global business environment the success of a business is increasingly determined by the speed and efficiency of its supply chains. To compete in this fast moving global marketplace organisations demand employees that have both a broad understanding of how businesses operate and specialist knowledge of supply chain processes.
Why study BA Business Management (Supply Chain & Logistics) at Middlesex University?
Tailored towards ambitious students who are keen to apply theory to practice in a business environment, this course equips you with both a broad understanding of how organisations work, acquire and use resources, and meet the needs of their customers. You will learn specialist knowledge and skills on how companies manage materials, information and money as they flow through the chain of organisations involved in creating and delivering products.
You will be taught by academics who have research expertise in areas including supply chain forecasting, scheduling theory and operations management, as well as having worked in sectors such as FMCG and software programming. You will also benefit from our partnership with NOVUS Lite, which provides guaranteed placements for your third year.
This course prepares you to enter a diverse range of businesses, governmental and third sector organisations. You will study the key functions that underpin business success, supported by expert tutors who bring extensive experience drawn from across a number of business disciplines, as well as having the opportunity to do a work placement in your third year.
• Gain training in specialised, industry standard software for managing and analysing supply chain processes SAP®
• Take a work placement in your third year to improve your employability skills
• Have the opportunity to study abroad with the EU Erasmus programme
• Take part in international competitions
• Get access to the Chartered Management Institute's Management Direct Resource Hub
• Become a member of the Chartered Management Institute upon graduation.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts - BA||£9,250||European Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts - BA||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts - BA||£11,500||Overseas Fees|
- IELTS (Academic)6.0With a minimum of 5.5 in each componentTOEFL (iBT)72.0With at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in readingPTE Academic51.06.0 (with minimum 5.5 in all components