**Why choose this course?**
Do you want to work in visual communications in the fashion industry? On this creative course, you will develop an understanding of the ethical, global and identity issues critical to effective fashion communication.
- You will learn the skills of image making, creative direction, graphic design and editorial copy needed to produce visual content for fashion brands.
- You will explore how technologies such as augmented and virtual reality, and the relationship between physical retail environments and online digital platforms, provide new opportunities for creating innovative brand experiences.
- Because successful creatives in fashion communications combine art and design skills with commercial understanding and project management techniques you'll also develop business and management skills needed to work in teams on advertising campaigns.
- You will work on a multitude of projects and industry briefs that will allow you to discover your creative self and your future role in the fashion industry.
**Why choose Kingston?**
- Join our Creative Agency and gain valuable experience through your work on paid live briefs.
- Explore how to make visual content for fashion brands through our world-class 3D workshops, digital media labs, printmaking and film/photography facilities.
- All our workshops and making spaces are accessible to students on any course in Kingston School of Art.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|