Become an expert in how the cultural and creative industries operate, the ways in which media shapes our lives and how we, in turn, influence the media and creative sectors.
On our flexible Culture, Media & Creative Industries BA, you’ll study a huge variety of topics - from film, music, games and immersive technologies to theatres, museums, heritage, contemporary art and more. With a strong focus on your professional development, studying this degree will provide you with a springboard into careers across the cultural sector.
- Unique course: The only degree in the UK that combines culture, media and creative industries within one course
- Strong focus on careers: You’ll gain practical and transferable skills to prepare you for careers in the cultural, creative, media and digital sectors.
- Variety: Modules cover diverse subjects from fashion, Virtual Reality or computer games to arts management and contemporary art.
- Study what you love: This is a flexible degree and you’ll be able to specialise in areas including cultural studies, media studies or creative industries or combine all three.
- Cross discipline skills: Our BA draws on Cultural Geography, Cultural Studies, Film Studies, Gender Studies, Heritage/Museum Studies, History, Media & Communication Studies, Memory Studies, Music, Policy, and Sociology.
- Modern & Relevant: You’ll apply concepts to real-world examples, work on industry-facing live-briefs and explore media and arts management and cultural policy.
- London partners: Located at the heart of London’s arts and media industries, you’ll also enjoy links with our numerous partners in the arts, cultural and media industries.
- Taught by a range of experts Taught in a department rated number one in the UK for the power and reputation of its research which feeds in to our teaching on the course.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic)7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skillPTE Academic69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skillTOEFL (iBT)100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skillsCambridge English Advanced185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skillCambridge English Proficiency185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skillTrinity ISELevel III (ISEIII) with merit in each skillInstitution's Own TestPass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7