If you're an educational professional looking to progress into management or consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the ideal degree for you.
By studying this course, you will:
* Improve your understanding of educational leadership;
* Be able to apply theory and research in your current role;
* Foster your continuing professional development through reflection on practice;
* Contribute towards improvement of educational systems and institutions and reflect on the quality of learning and teaching.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|MA - Master of Arts||£12,590||Home Fees|
- Domestic entry requirements: An undergraduate degree in any subject (e.g. bachelor) comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University. At least two years? experience as professionals in an educational setting, including experience of leading other educators.