**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– This course prepares you for a career in the creative sector and media production.
– You’ll develop transferable skills such as writing, presenting, researching, teamworking and communication, relevant to a wide range of careers in media and beyond.
– You’ll have access to the latest digital equipment, such as specialist film and media labs, a film studio and audio recording facility.
**About this course**
Do you want to fast track to a BA (Hons) degree? If you have a foundation degree in Media Skills (or equivalent), this one-year course is just right for you. It will help you develop advanced practical skills in media and communications.
You’ll work on exciting creative projects for real clients. Recent examples include charitable organisation SeeAbility and stylist business Bowtique. Students have developed social media strategies, filmed promotional videos and produced websites and podcasts.
You’ll also present your dissertation and research with your fellow students at our annual student conference.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Media Research Project
- Issues in Contemporary Media and Culture
- Special Study: Art/Media Management and Production
- Special Study: Multi-Platform Political Communication
- @ Work in the Media Industries
- Writing Television Drama
- Television Production
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|