A computer science degree is the basis for a wide range of computer-based industry careers including roles as IT specialists, software developers and systems architects. Our course provides you with an understanding of the key principles of computer science, including computer systems design, implementation and usage, alongside the practical skills to develop programmed systems.
**Why study BSc/MComp Computer Science at Middlesex University?**
Our BSc/MComp in Computer Science will provide you with a thorough understanding of the key principles of computer science and provide you with highly sought after skills such as programming, system engineering, and project experience, which you will gain when working on both individual and group projects. We recognise the skills that employers are looking for and ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and experience to embark on a successful computer-based career.
- This is a multidisciplinary course, with exciting work experience placements in Year 2
- We have an outstanding student satisfaction rating of 94% (KIS, 2013)
- Our computer science degree is a basis for a wide range of computer-based industry careers, putting you in an excellent position upon graduation
- We are seeking BCS (British Computer Society) accreditation; you will be eligible for BCS membership retrospectively when it is awarded
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- IELTS (Academic)6.0With a minimum of 5.5 in each componentTOEFL (iBT)72.0With at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in readingPTE Academic51.0With at least 51 in all components