The field of business information systems is multi-faceted, with exciting job prospects. By choosing our course you'll gain an understanding of how organisations can use information systems to support their strategic, tactical and operational activities.
**Why study BSc/MComp Business Information Systems at Middlesex University?**
A Business Information Systems degree is a basis for a wide range of business and computer-based careers including organisational management, systems architects, chief information officer, and enterprise architects. You will be taught by experts in the field in a high-tech lab and have access to specialist equipment.
- This is a multidisciplinary course, with the opportunity to undertake exciting 12-month work experience placements
- We have excellent graduate employment rates with 72% of graduates in further study or employment six months after graduating (Destination of Leavers in Higher Education survey)
- Our careers service offers you a range of support both while you're studying and after you've graduated
- We are seeking BCS (British Computer Society) accreditation for this course and you will be eligible for BCS membership retrospectively when it is awarded
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- IELTS (Academic)6.0With a minimum of 5.5 in each componentTOEFL (iBT)72.0With at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in readingPTE Academic51.0With at least 51 in all components