Managing exciting cultural initiatives takes more than just creativity and vision. This course will develop your leadership and organisational skills so that you can deliver projects that you're passionate about. We collaborate with Schools across Queen Mary so you can tailor the course to your interests, whether that's theatre, film, design or working with communities.
* Understand the regulatory, ethical, financial, organisational framework underlying the creative industries and arts organisations (CIAO)
* Work in collaboration with successful initiatives, such as Creative Works London, and Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisations such as the People's Palace, Live Art Development Agency, Furtherfield, and Project Phakama
* Develop cultural and ethical skills and gain a thorough knowledge of key organisational principles in CIAO
* Tailor your course to your career trajectory - choose specialist topics from Drama, Law, English, Geography or Film to study alongside cutting-edge business modules
* State-of-the-art media suite with editing software (QUBE)
* Think Pod - an interactive collaboration space with presentation, recording and video conferencing facilities
* Brand new Graduate Centre, offering purpose-built study spaces and an exclusive rooftop common room
* Full access to Queen Mary?s comprehensive libraries including The British Library
This programme will prepare you for positions of significant responsibility and leadership in creative industries and arts organisation whether provided by government, private or nonprofit agencies.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|MA - Master of Arts||£10,900||Home Fees|
|MA - Master of Arts||£10,900||European Fees|
|MA - Master of Arts||£18,000||Overseas Fees|
- Domestic entry requirements: Students need to have a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
- International entry requirements: Students need to have a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.Students need to have an IELTS 7.0 overall including 6.0 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking; TOEFL: 100 overall including 21 in Writing, 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking.
- IELTS score: 7