Biology is the key science of the Third Millennium. It encompasses and unites concepts, techniques and data from many allied sciences to provide a broader understanding of Life’s processes and interactions.
**Why study MSci Biology at Middlesex University?**
This programme is unique in the emphasis it places upon work experience and acquisition of valuable, marketable skill sets. Students can undertake a placement year, usually between years 2 and 3, or select a work-based experience module in their final year. You can undertake fieldwork training in Mauritius with some of the world’s leading conservation organisations and join expeditions to other important conservation areas. It is a programme for self-motivated students with a strong scientific interest who wish to develop their knowledge and practical skills in biology.
- Potential to gain work experience via a one year or module-based placement.
- Access to a wide range up-to-date research and analysis facilities.
- Opportunities to join research expeditions in areas of outstanding conservation importance and evolutionary interest.
- Develop your own final year research project with research-active academics as well as other opportunities to contribute to research team activities via volunteering schemes.
- Students acquire an increasing personal library of free electronic textbooks as their programme proceeds.
- First year field trip, currently to Norfolk, to gain valuable field skills.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Master of Science - MSc (UG)||£9,250||European Fees|
|Master of Science - MSc (UG)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic)6.0With a minimum of 5.5 in each componentTOEFL (iBT)72.0With at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in readingPTE Academic51.0With at least 51 in all components