This flexible programme offers a broad range of advanced study options, reflecting the emerging technologies in industry. The demand for better products and commercial services drives the search for creative solutions using computing-based systems, and has established a critical dependence between computing and practically every industry and sector.
* Enrich your studies with an 8-12-month industrial placement, working with an appropriate employer in a role that relates directly to your field of study
* Shape your programme to match your interests and career ambitions
* Ideal for students with a good first degree in electronic engineering, computer science, maths or a related discipline
* Work with the most up-to-date technologies - each topic is backed up by our world-leading research centres and groups
* Fully meet the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered IT Professional on this BCS, Chartered Institute for IT, accredited course
The School has excellent bespoke facilities, including:
* Augmented human interaction (AHI) laboratory
* Informatics teaching laboratory with 350 state-of-the-art computers
* Antenna measurement laboratory
* qMedia and arts technology studios (Performance lab, control room, listening/recording room)
* Robotics laboratory (ARQspace)
Our postgraduates go on to work in a wide variety of careers, mostly within IT and information services. The broad range of skills gained through programmes in this School, coupled with multiple opportunities for extra-curricular activities and work experience, has enabled postgraduates to move into roles such as:
* Head of development
* Engineering manager
* IT consultant
* Project manager
* IT developer
* Mobile developer
* Software developer.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Domestic entry requirements: A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline. Good 2:2 degrees are considered on an individual basis.