Kick-start your career in the lucrative world of financial management with an Accounting and Management Masters from Queen Mary University. Learn to think beyond textbooks, management fads and memorised formulas and acquire high-level training in accounting and the management of its resources, for both corporate and non-corporate sectors.
* Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) - a globally recognised professional qualification
* Students can register with the CIMA and can end up with the globally recognised "CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting" - effectively skipping 11 CIMA exams
* Students can study for their CIMA accreditation in conjunction with their MSc studies
* Provides a pathway into corporate and non-corporate spheres of executive employment
* Tailor your course to your career trajectory by electing module topics in semester two
* Study in one of the financial capitals in the world
* Boost employability with the opportunity to undertake additional Non Credit module which focuses on professional skills
This course trains you not only in accountancy, but also in general management. This programme also gives you exemptions from CIMA - a professional body of chartered accountants.
Previous graduates from this course have progressed to roles such as:
* Chartered and certified accountants
* Finance and investment analysts and advisors.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Domestic entry requirements: Students need to have a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
- International entry requirements: Students need to have a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject. Students need to have an IELTS 7.0 overall including 6.0 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking; TOEFL: 100 overall including 21 in Writing, 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking.
- IELTS score: 7