Digital Innovation and Analytics is an exciting new course at Royal Holloway. It is aimed at recent graduates, from any discipline, seeking to boost their employability in a digital economy, as well as professionals wanting to update their workplace knowledge and skills.
The course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to manage digital technologies in the development and delivery of business innovations. It will equip you with an in-depth understanding of how to integrate digital technologies such as mobile computing, social media, and data analytics tools to innovate business practices.
A key feature of the programme is the development of practical knowledge through industry connections and business case studies whilst providing a strong theoretical base on business management in the digital era.
On graduating you will have the ability to analyse business innovation opportunities and challenges and make well-informed tactical and strategic decisions. You will be confident in proposing and evaluating solutions to business problems by using data analytics skills, and be able to effectively communicate complex business information to both professional and non-specialist audiences.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
* Strong career prospects in a digital economy where the capacity to innovate and adapt is integral to employability.
* New and exciting opportunity to study cutting-edge topics such as Big Data, business intelligence, digital innovation, and social media. Coupled with exposure to highly sought-after skills in data analysis, data visualisation, and web analytics.
* Develop an effective network through external contacts with leading academics and senior corporate managers through seminars and guest lectures and work on real business projects through corporate guest sponsorship.
Teaching & assessment
Assessment is carried out by a variety of methods including coursework, examinations and a dissertation.
Your future career
On graduating with a Masters degree in Digital Innovation and Analytics from Royal Holloway you will possess sought-after knowledge and skills for digital innovation and business consultancy. You will be highly employable and be equipped to work as a business analyst, consultant, or innovation manager in a variety of industries. We will help you to recognise and identify your strengths, skills and abilities so that you can make strong applications for your chosen career, or for further study.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Domestic entry requirements: This course requires a UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and/or significant business experience will also be considered.
- International entry requirements: This course requires a UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and/or significant business experience will also be considered. tudents need to have: IELTS: 6.5 overall. No subscore lower than 6.0; TOEFL iBT: 88 overall, with Reading 22 Listening 20 Speaking 22 Writing 24.