This innovative online degree delivers the educational foundation for excellent burn care practice within the multidisciplinary burn team environment. Ideal for physicians, surgeons and allied professionals, who wish to improve their practice on burns units.
* Flexible part-time schedule allows you to work alongside studying
* Optional clinical days where you can visit burn units and expand your professional network
* Benefit fromprovision of burns simulation sessions during clinical days
* Work closely with London and South East Burns Network (LSEBN) burn facilities to enhance clinical immersion
* Stay ahead of the curve with real-time updates on materials to match the evolving burn care provision
* You will be able to enjoy a number of excellent facilities, including:
* access to London and South East Burns Network (LSEBN) burn facilities to enhance clinical immersion
* full access to online library facilities, including a large number of relevant journals
* access to video and audio recordings of all lectures and other online resources
* video tutorials for lab-based work
* access to our campus facilities if you decide to visit at any point during your course
This course is particularly advantageous for those who are applying for a National Training Number (NTN) to enter the specialty of plastic surgery and burns. It also helps doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other allied healthcare professionals who are already in the field to improve their work in burns units, and further their careers.
Students will study this course by Part-time Distance Learning..
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Domestic entry requirements: Students need to have a degree or higher qualification in Medicine or healthcare related subjects. A minimum of 12 months clinical experience within the relevant clinical area is also required.
- International entry requirements: Students need to have a degree or higher qualification in Medicine or healthcare related subjects. A minimum of 12 months clinical experience within the relevant clinical area is also required. IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall including 6.0 in Writing and Speaking, and 5.5 in Reading and Listening; TOEFL: 92 overall including 21 in Writing and Speaking, 18 in Reading and 17 in Listening.
- IELTS score: 6.5
- TOEFL score: 92