Computer science is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering used in the design and use of computers. The rise in digital technology has increased the demand for highly skilled professionals with a thorough understanding of key computing technologies, combined with the practical skills to solve software issues.
Our Computing Science BSc (Hons) degree is designed to equip modern graduates to work in this exciting and constantly changing field. Throughout the programme, we teach graduates the academic, professional and personal skills required to develop within this evolving industry.
**Key Course Benefits**
* Upon completion of this course, you will receive a qualification awarded by Coventry University, which is ranked 13th best University in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2019. Coventry University were also awarded Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in 2017.
* In order to make higher education accessible to as many people as possible, we keep our tuition fees competitively priced.
* You will have the opportunity for multi-campus learning in London and Scarborough.
* Small tutorial group sessions ensure that you receive the mentoring help and support you need.
* We deliver one module at a time during each block. This means you can dedicate your time to specialise in each subject without the distraction of numerous modules and multiple deadlines.
Your main study themes are:
**Independent and autonomous working:** You will gain the ability to critically appraise an computing scenario, with a view to apply modern methods efficiently neutralise a threat.
**Industry Adaptation:** Factors that influence the technological industry, policies and processes which includes technology development, legislation and environmental factors.
**Project Management:** You will be effective and efficient in project management, time management and organisation. You will be introduced to a number of applications and processes to facilitate the successful development of management skills.Research
**Methods:** Critical analysis, reflection, information searching and experimental design in security, data collection, analysis and design.
For more information about what you will study, please visit our website.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£6,500||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£6,500||European Fees|