As a result of the continuing digital revolution, computer systems are involved with just about every aspect of modern life. As the number of mobile users, digital applications, and data networks increase, so has the number of potential risks and threats, resulting in the need for talented professionals to secure and protect systems and data.
Our Cyber Security HND course is designed to produce high quality graduates who can contribute effectively in one of the highest growing sectors in the UK. The course offers real-life tools and challenges, giving you the opportunity to become an independent learner through practical projects and advanced teaching methods.
**Key course benefits;**
* Upon completion of this course, you will receive a qualification awarded by Coventry University, which is ranked 13th best university in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2019. Coventry University were also awarded a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in 2017.
* In order to make higher education accessible to as many people as possible, we keep our tuition fees competitively priced.
* We deliver one module at a time during each block. This means you can dedicate your time to specialise in each subject without the distraction of numerous modules and multiple deadlines.
* Small tutorial group sessions ensure that you receive the mentoring help and support you need.
* You will have the opportunity for multi-campus learning in London, Coventry and Scarborough.
Your main study themes are:
**Independent and autonomous working:** You will gain the ability to critically appraise a cyber security scenario, with a view to apply modern methods efficiently neutralise a threat.
**Industry Adaptation:** Factors that influence the technological industry, policies and processes which includes technology development, legislation and environmental factors.
**Project Management:** You will be effective and efficient in project management, time management and organisation. You will be introduced to a number of applications and processes to facilitate the successful development of management skills.Research
**Methods:** Critical analysis, reflection, information searching and experimental design in security, data collection, analysis and design.
For more information about what you will study, please visit our website.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Higher National Diploma - HND||£6,500||European Fees|
|Higher National Diploma - HND||£6,500||Home Fees|