**Reasons to choose Kingston**
- In just three years you’ll graduate with both a business degree and the real-life practical experience that employers are looking for.
- Kingston University has been named among the top 100 institutions in Europe for business and management (QS World University ranking 2017).
- Kingston Business School has received a Business Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award is earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools, and recognises the high quality and standards of our teaching.
**About this course**
This degree gives you a broad understanding of business and will prepare you for a career in business management. In your final year, you’ll have an option to specialise, choosing from subjects such as human resource management, entrepreneurship, finance or service operations.
This course includes business experience to increase your employability and future career success. The Business Readiness Programme prepares you to hit the ground running when you start a work placement or graduate job. You’ll get hands-on, practical work experience via a work internship, research internship, consultancy in practice or entrepreneurship module.
You’ll establish a business network and gain expertise to make you stand out from the crowd and boost your career opportunities.
Examples of modules:
Year 1 Core
- Business Statistics and Information Technology
- Economics for Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Practice
- Business Readiness
Year 2 Core
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Business Accounting
- Business Readiness
Final Year Core
- Leading Change
- Strategic Management
Final Year Optional
- Business Management (no specialism) optional modules
- Human Resource Management specialism optional modules
- Entrepreneurship specialism optional modules
- Finance specialism optional modules
- Service Operations specialism optional modules
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|