**Reasons to choose Kingston**
- Kingston has been rated as the most successful UK higher education institution for graduate startup companies (HE-BCI survey 2016/17).
- Kingston Business School has received a business accreditation earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools, from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This shows you’ll receive a business education that meets standards of excellence.
- Kingston University is among the top 100 institutions in Europe for business and management (QS World University ranking 2017).
**About this course**
Do you aspire to start your own business? Do you see yourself working as an entrepreneur or an innovation manager within an organisation? If so, this
course is ideal. You’ll learn about business strategy, start-up creation, growth and financing, innovation’s importance to management, technological change, entrepreneurship and globalisation, and gain first-hand experience of managerial challenges. You’ll also plan, research and launch your own business (with support from us).
Examples of modules:
- Innovation Management
- Market Analysis and Big Data
- Business Design Thinking I
- Enterprise Finance and Accounting Principles
- Operations and Project Management
- Leading and Managing Technological Developments I
- Entrepreneurship and Strategic Growth
- Business Design Thinking II
- Leading and Managing Technological Developments II
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Fundraising Pitching
- Business Design Thinking III
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|