Reasons to choose Kingston
– Kingston Business School has received a business accreditation from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools. This officially confirms you’ll receive an excellent business education.
– This course offers the chance to gain additional training, such as an application development certification with Mendix or Bloomberg Market Concepts for financial analysis and solutions.
– You’ll graduate with business acumen and expertise in digital technology and analytical problem-solving. This combination of skills will help you stand out in the employment market.
About this course
Are you technologically savvy with a strong interest in business? If so, this innovative course could be ideal.
You’ll learn how to use information technology, web solutions and reasoned analysis to develop business solutions.
You’ll take part in live client projects, seminars, online project management and business planning. Guest speakers from industry will contribute to your learning.
Examples of modules:
- Business Analytics
- Digital Business Environment
- Digital Technologies
- Digital Marketing Principles
- Financial Solutions for Business
- Building Digital Systems
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Digital Project Management
- @Work in the Digital Industries
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Mining
- Information Architecture for Digital Business
- Strategy, Management and Consultancy
Tuitions and fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|3 Years - full-time||Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9250||Home Fees|
|3 Years - full-time||Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9250||European Fees|