Our Chemistry BSc degree course will give you a theoretical and experimental understanding of chemistry in the modern world. Our course is delivered within a research-enriched teaching context, transcending the traditional divisions of physical, organic and inorganic chemistry and integrating computational methods throughout. It is designed to train the next generation of articulate, flexible chemists for a wide variety of careers starting with chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries and extending to wide careers such as finance, law and media.
- The course is accredited by the Royal Society for Chemistry with research-enriched teaching delivered by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Designed to give graduates flexibility to develop a career in the growing areas of biotech and nanotechnology, chemical biology and biomedical research.
- New (2016) teaching laboratories and research facilities.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5