Our Biomedical Engineering MEng programme has been designed to train the next generation of biomedical engineers working in healthcare research and development. Upon completion, you will go on to specialise in medical engineering, medical physics or apply for further study in Medicine.
- King's is recognised as one of the international leaders in Medical Engineering and Physics education.
- Our Biomedical Engineering Department is based in one of the UK’s centres of excellence for medical imaging in a clinical setting at St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Designed to prepare students to enter jobs in the evolving field of biomedical engineering, healthcare research or further study in medicine.
- Taught by a combination of academic and clinical researchers at the forefront of their field.
- The programme is CEng accredited and fulfils the educational requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Master of Engineering (with Honours) - MEng (Hon)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- Cambridge English Advanced185 overall; minimum 176 in all skillsCambridge English Proficiency185 overall; minimum 176 in all skillsIELTS (Academic)7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skillInstitution's Own TestPass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language courses with Band 7PTE Academic69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each communicative skillTOEFL (iBT)100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills