Our Biomedical Engineering MEng programme has been designed to train the next generation of biomedical engineers working in healthcare research and development. Upon completion, you will go on to specialise in medical engineering, medical physics or apply for further study in Medicine.
- King's is recognised as one of the international leaders in Medical Engineering and Physics education.
- Our Biomedical Engineering Department is based in one of the UK’s centres of excellence for medical imaging in a clinical setting at St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Designed to prepare students to enter jobs in the evolving field of biomedical engineering, healthcare research or further study in medicine.
- Taught by a combination of academic and clinical researchers at the forefront of their field.
- The programme is CEng accredited and fulfils the educational requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Master of Engineering (with Honours) - MEng (Hon)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic)6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each skillPTE Academic59 overall with a minimum of 54 in each skillTOEFL (iBT)80 overall with a minimum of 20 in each skillsCambridge English Advanced169 overall with a minimum of 160 in each skillCambridge English Proficiency169 overall with a minimum of 160 in each skillInstitution's Own TestPass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6Trinity ISELevel III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill