Explore how digital culture is changing the way we understand the past, experience the present and anticipate the future. Our Digital Culture BA will provide you with critical insight into the social, political and economic challenges and opportunities brought about by digital technologies. Topics include digital politics, data science, social media, AI, the internet, and much more. This is the only single honours degree in digital culture and internet studies taught by a dedicated team in a unique location in central London.
- Insight into how individuals, companies, governments, and other institutions are being transformed by social media, machine learning, artificial intelligence, digital management techniques and practices, data journalism, digital advertising, analytics, visualisations, and more.
- Provides digital research methods training, with no pre-existing understanding of computing or programming needed.
- Recognised as creating world leading research into digital culture.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Central location offers exciting possibilities for further access to digital cultures, organisations, and companies, as well as cultural institutions.
- Provides a grounding for careers in all aspects of digital culture, including the creative industries such as advertising, journalism, publishing, digital curation and management.
Please see our online prospectus for further details on this programme: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/digital-culture-ba
Tuitions and fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|3 Years - full-time||Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7