Our Computer Science with Management BSc course combines comprehensive coverage of the principles and disciplines of computer language, programming and project design with an introduction to fundamental management areas including economics, marketing and human resources. If you see yourself in a managerial role in computing, this course may be ideal for you.
- 6th in the UK for Computer Science (QS World Rankings by subject 2020).
- Research lies at the heart of our department - 92% of research outputs ranked as world-leading in Computer Science (REF 2014).
- You'll be taught by leading academics.
- Accredited by the BCS - the Chartered Institute for IT.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5