Biochemistry is the study of the molecular basis of life and our Biochemistry MSci course will expose you to all areas of modern biochemistry. You will gain detailed knowledge of all the major areas of biochemistry research and acquire the practical skills needed to begin a career in a scientific research environment. The skills and behaviours you will develop will be valuable in launching a career in a wide variety of scientific and commercial fields.
Studying a Biomedical Science degree with us means that you will be able to enjoy the flexibility to choose your degree after your first year with our Common Year One curriculum. All Biomedical Science disciplines are covered in the first year, making the decision for your future an informed one.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Master of Science (with Honours) - Msci (Hon)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5