**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– You’ll gain valuable experience by working on a variety of paid live briefs through our very own Creative Agency.
– Kingston has world-class 3D workshops, digital media labs, film, photography and printmaking facilities, which you’ll be encouraged to explore through our ethos of Thinking Through Making.
– These inspiring creative spaces are accessible to you all, irrespective of which course you’re studying; you can try your hand at everything from sculpture to animation, via photography and bookbinding.
**About this course**
If you’re considering a career in exhibitions or events, this course could be ideal. It offers practical experience in running exhibitions and events, and you’ll study topics like design theory, branding and strategy for creative organisations.
You’ll gain essential skills for the curation, conception, resourcing, marketing and budgeting of an exhibition or event. You’ll study the principles of visitor experience, discover how to develop events for defined audiences and examine how to create meaning and message through exhibitions.
There are opportunities to work on real-world projects, delivering exhibitions and events for a client and getting work experience to help your future career.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Visual Narratives & Design Thinking: Creating compelling stories, creative problem solving
- History & Context of the Creative Industries: Content, critique & competition
- Curation, Exhibition and Events 1
- Customer Mindfulness
- Creative Project Management
- Live case study
- Curation, Exhibition and Events 2
- The Major Project
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|