**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– You’ll develop professional skills in design, production and project management through our newly launched Creative Agency.
– Kingston University is an associate of the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) and the Creative Industries Federation (CIF). You’ll receive free ICA and CIF memberships, participate in seminars and events, and have the opportunity to become a Kingston/ICA intern.
– Kingston’s Stanley Picker Gallery and Dorich House Museum give you the opportunity to participate in events and gain curation experience.
**About this course**
This course prepares you for a career in exhibitions and events in the creative industries. You’ll also gain knowledge of these industries, exploring topics such as design theory, branding and strategy for creative organisations.You’ll gain skills and experience essential to the curation, conception, resourcing, marketing and budgeting of an exhibition or event. You’ll study the principles of visitor experience, learning how to develop events for defined audiences and how meaning and message are created through exhibitions.There are opportunities to work on real-world projects, getting invaluable work experience and delivering exhibitions and events for a client.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Visual Narratives & Design Thinking: Creating compelling stories, creative problem solving
- History & Context of the Creative Industries: Content, critique & competition
- Curation, Exhibition and Events 1
- Customer Mindfulness
- Creative Project Management
- Live case study
- Curation, Exhibition and Events 2
- The Major Project
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|