**Reasons to choose Kingston**
- Kingston Business School has received a business accreditation earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools, from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This shows that it meets standards of excellence in business education.
- You’ll graduate with digital technological skills, advanced business acumen and analytical problem solving skills – a combination that’s much in demand in the employment market.
**This course is offered with a Foundation Year in Business**
The foundation year takes place the year before your degree. You will study at Kingston College and cover topics including professional skills, numerical concepts, business IT, marketing, customer care and business law. Upon successful completion of this foundation year you will progress to Year 1 of this degree.
**About this course**
If you’re technologically savvy and have a strong interest in business, this innovative course could be ideal. You’ll learn how to use information technology, web solutions and reasoned analysis to develop business solutions in today’s technology-dependent business environment. Your expertise and employability will be boosted through activities such as live client projects, industry guest speakers, seminars, business plans, online project management, collaboration and the development of personal skills.
While on the course, you’ll have the opportunity to gain additional training, such as PRINCE2 for project management or Bloomberg Market Concepts for financial analysis and solutions.
Examples of modules:
- Foundation Year in Business
- Business Analytics
- Digital Business Environment
- Digital Technologies
- Digital Marketing Principles
- Financial Solutions for Business
- Building Digital Systems
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Digital Project Management
- @Work in the Digital Industries
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Mining
- Information Architecture for Digital Business
- Strategy, Management and Consultancy
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||Other Fees|