Our Chemistry with Biomedicine MSci course will give you a strong theoretical and experimental understanding of chemistry. You’ll explore the different strands of chemistry and apply them to biological and biomedical systems - all under the guidance of our research-led scientists.
In your final year of the MSci, you’ll explore your interests with a 6-month research project in our state-of-the-art labs or with our hospital partners.
The course is designed to train you to be an articulate, flexible and biomedically aware chemist, with a broad range of skills for a wide variety of careers starting with chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries and extending to wide careers such as finance, law and media.
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- The only London university to combine Chemistry and Biomedicine, taking advantage of King’s strengths in biomedical research.
- You’ll benefit from research-enriched teaching from internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- You’ll have access to our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, located in the heart of London.
- Includes a major six-month project in our labs or with our hospital partners.
- Includes an opportunity to transfer to a Study Abroad pathway and spend your third year, or a semester of your third year or fourth year, studying at a partner institution before returning to King’s to complete your studies.
Please see our online prospectus for further details on this programme: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/chemistry-with-biomedicine-msci
Tuitions and fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|4 Years - full-time||Master of Science (with Honours) - Msci (Hon)||£9250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5