Examine emerging economies, learn a new language and study abroad at King’s College London. We’ll open your eyes to a range of areas including economics, sociology, marketing and more.
Our International Management BSc gives you the mind-set, skills and experience you need to understand how businesses operate on a global level.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7