Our flexible Biomedical Science BSc offers a broad introduction to the major themes and topics behind one of the UK’s great scientific and commercial success stories. You will benefit from high-quality teaching in the School of Bioscience Education and choose from a wide range of modules to develop a Biomedical Science degree course that reflects your scientific strengths and interests.
Studying a Biomedical Science degree with us means that you will be able to enjoy the flexibility to choose your degree after your first year with our Common Year One curriculum. All Biomedical Science disciplines are covered in the first year, making the decision for your future an informed one.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5