**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– In just three years you’ll graduate with both a business degree and the real-life practical experience that employers are looking for.
– Kingston Business School has received a Business Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award is earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools and recognises the high quality and standards of our teaching.
– You’ll have the option to tailor your degree to specialise in human resource management, entrepreneurship, finance or service operations.
**This course is offered with a Foundation Year in Business**
The foundation year takes place the year before your degree. You will study at Kingston College and cover topics including professional skills, numerical concepts, business IT, marketing, customer care and business law. Upon successful completion of this foundation year you will progress to Year 1 of this degree.
**About this course**
This degree gives you a broad understanding of business and prepares you for a career in business management. It includes hands-on, practical experience, through an internship, consultancy in practice or an entrepreneurship module. There’s also the Business Readiness Programme, which will prepare you for your first placement or graduate job.
The experiences you’ll gain will help you establish a business network and stand out from the crowd when seeking work.
In the final year, you’ll be able to specialise in human resource management, entrepreneurship, finance or service operations; or you may stay on the general route which allows you to pick from a range of subjects.
Examples of modules:
- Foundation Year in Business
Year 1 Core
- Business Statistics and Information Technology
- Economics for Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Practice
- Business Readiness
Year 2 Core
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Business Accounting
- Business Readiness
Final Year Core
- Leading Change
- Strategic Management
Final Year Optional
- Business Management (no specialism) optional modules
- Human Resource Management specialism optional modules
- Entrepreneurship specialism optional modules
- Finance specialism optional modules
- Service Operations specialism optional modules
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||Other Fees|