Our finance pathway allows you to shape your studies towards your career ambitions and build your knowledge of business and finance practices within a wide range of industries.
**Why study BA Business Management (Finance) (Top-up) at Middlesex University?**
Tailored towards ambitious students who are keen to apply theory to practice in a business environment, you will build on your previous studies to focus on the core financial disciplines that underpin effective business management. Supported by academics who bring professional expertise to their teaching practices, you will develop your knowledge of management strategy, business finance and financial statement analysis.
The career options are broad with our one-year Business Management (Finance) top-up course and you will be well placed to enter banking and finance - or a wide range of businesses, governmental and third sector organisations.
It is the ideal course choice if you already hold a finance-based business foundation or HND qualification, and are based in either the UK or overseas.
- Our Financial Markets Lab gives students access to industry standard Bloomberg and Datastream financial software
- You will have access to cutting-edge business resources including the Chartered Management Institute's Management Direct Resource Hub
- You can become a student member of the Chartered Management Institute and a full member upon graduation
Corporate Accountability (30 credits) - Optional Business Finance (30 credits) - Compulsory Investment Analysis (30 credits) - Optional Strategic Management (30 credits) - Compulsory Business Start-Up (30 credits) - Optional Business Game (30 credits) - Optional
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£11,500||Overseas Fees|
- IELTS (Academic): 6.0 -- With a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- TOEFL (iBT): 72.0 -- With at least 17 in listening & writing, 20 in speaking and 18 in reading
- PTE Academic: 51.0 -- With at least 51 in all components