**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– This HND is a pathway to a full honours degree. You can “top-up” with just one further year of study.
– You’ll be able to use Kingston University’s wide range of facilities, including study skills classes, the library and the many sports and leisure options.
– Teaching is in small groups, with a variety of methods used to support your individual learning.
**About this course**
This course is ideal if you have a strong interest in business or wish to boost your employability through gaining a higher-level business qualification. It will develop your analytical business skills and prepare you for the working environment.
You’ll be introduced to the general business environment and the fundamentals of business. You’ll examine business issues from a range of perspectives, learning to analyse management problems and find workable solutions.
Please note: this course is taught at Kingston College (validated by Kingston University), just five minutes away from the University’s Penrhyn Road campus.
- Business and Study Fundamentals
- Business Organisations and the Wider Environment
- Career and Employability Development/HRM
- Essentials of Marketing
- Financial and Managerial Decision Making
- Introduction to Project and Operations Management
- International Business and Culture
- People and Organisations
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Higher National Diploma - HND||Other Fees|