**Reasons to choose Kingston**
- Through additional modules, you’ll be able to convert your HND to a full honours degree.
- You’ll be able to use Kingston University facilities, such as study skills classes, the library and leisure facilities.
**About this course**
This two-year Higher National Diploma (HND) course develops your ability to understand business issues from a range of perspectives, to analyse management problems and specify workable solutions.
You’ll gain a knowledge of financial management, operations and project management, organisational behaviour and the global business environment. You’ll examine the fundamentals of marketing, the business environment and business problems.
This course is taught at Kingston College and validated by Kingston University. Kingston College is located within 5 minutes of the University's Penrhyn Road campus. You will be able to take advantage of Kingston University’s facilities, such as study skills classes, the library and leisure facilities.
- Business and Study Fundamentals
- Business Organisations and the Wider Environment
- Career and Employability Development/HRM
- Essentials of Marketing
- Financial and Managerial Decision Making
- Introduction to Project and Operations Management
- International Business and Culture
- People and Organisations
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Higher National Diploma - HND||Other Fees|