**Reasons to choose Kingston**
- Kingston is one of just a few UK universities with a real-time Bloomberg trading room. This will give you access to the technology of the financial workplace so you’ll learn how to become a trader.
- After just three years, you’ll have both a degree and the practical work experience that employers look for.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get exemptions (credits for prior learning) from exams that lead to professional qualifications.
**About this course**
Accounting and finance are used in a variety of roles and organisations. On this course, you’ll learn to plan and manage financial resources, summarise and analyse financial transactions and make informed financial decisions.
You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience through an internship, a consultancy project or entrepreneurship experience. This can boost your employability and lead to career success. We also offer a Business Readiness Programme where you can hone your professional skills.
The course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). It offers partial exemptions from their professional exams. Kingston University is also an ICAEW Higher Education Partner in Learning.
Examples of modules:
Year 1 Core
- Law for Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Business Information Analysis
- The Accountant`s Business Environment
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 1)
Year 2 Core
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 2)
Year 2 Optional (Choose 1)
- Enterprise Finance and Management
Final Year Core
- Theory and Practice of Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Theory and Practice of Taxation
Final Year Optional
- Business Readiness Careers and Employability (Stage 3)
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|