**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– Becoming part of our Creative Agency, you’ll gain practical experience by working on exciting paid live briefs from companies like Veolia and The Bentall Centre.
– Kingston School of Art’s industry-standard, cutting-edge workshops, studios and making spaces are accessible to all students.
– These facilities include world-class 3D workshops, digital media labs, printmaking and film and photography facilities. Kingston has an ethos of Thinking Through Making.
**About this course**
Can you see yourself working as an art director in advertising, fashion or media? This course will develop your knowledge of these industries, exploring topics such as design theory, branding and strategy.
You’ll also study the art director’s role, learning to create effective advertising campaigns, visual identities and content for organisations and unique projects.
There are plenty of opportunities to gain relevant experience, which will enhance your CV. You’ll be able to work on live projects with creative companies, interpreting briefs and developing a coherent visual identity to match a company’s ideas.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Visual Narratives & Design Thinking: Creating compelling stories, creative problem solving
- History & Context of the Creative Industries: Content, critique & competition
- Art Direction
- Customer Mindfulness
- Creative Project Management
- Live case study
- Art Direction 2
- The Major Project
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|