Our Mathematics with Management & Finance BSc offers you the opportunity to study mathematics at an advanced level at the same time as developing an understanding of the principles and developing trends in management and finance. This combination of modules is particularly valuable if you are considering a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. In your third year you will focus on topics relevant to financial mathematics.
You may change to the Mathematics & Finance BSc with a Year Abroad pathway and spend your third year studying abroad before returning to complete a final year with us. This depends on you reaching a certain grade average and being accepted by a partner university.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5