The Neuroscience MSci at King's is a modern and multidisciplinary advanced degree covering aspects of cell, molecular and developmental biology, neuroanatomy, physiology and pharmacology. It also links to psychology and philosophy. The course will give you a broad grounding in the subject, with special emphasis on developmental neuroscience, diseases and disorders of the nervous system, and clinical and psychological aspects of neuroscience. At the MSci level, this course also features an extended research project.
Studying a Biomedical Science degree with us means that you will be able to enjoy the flexibility to choose your degree after your first year with our Common Year One curriculum. All Biomedical Science disciplines are covered in the first year, making the decision for your future an informed one.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Master of Science (with Honours) - Msci (Hon)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5