King’s has been researching and teaching Liberal Arts subjects for over 150 years, and is amongst the world’s leading universities. This innovative and flexible degree course enables you to tailor your degree from a wide range of options in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. You will gain a wideranging qualification that will enhance your employability and provide an ideal platform for work or postgraduate study. You will study a combination of required and optional modules, and choose a subject in which you will major.
You will have further opportunities to study a language, spend time abroad, and undertake an internship.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7