Our Global Health & Social Medicine BSc offers a unique and exciting course with the opportunity to study abroad for a year and aims to train a new generation of leaders who want to make a difference in the world.
This course is ideal for students seeking to make a difference to improving health and wellbeing, locally and globally, by shaping effective health policies and health care delivery systems. The BSc includes a focus on bioscience, specialising in one of three pathways; ageing, neuroscience or pharmacology.
Many of our students take our course as a path to medical training, to better understand the social context in which they will practise medicine, and make them more well-rounded physicians.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
Full Time With Time Abroad
|Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7