**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– By joining our Creative Agency, you’ll gain experience by working on paid live briefs with a variety of organisations like The Science Museum and Veolia. You’ll pitch and present your ideas for a range of products, brands and agencies.
– You’ll exhibit your own work in inspiring creative spaces throughout the course.
– Thinking Through Making is the ethos of Kingston School of Art. You’ll be able to experiment and learn in our world-class 3D workshops, digital media labs, film, photography and printmaking facilities.
**About this course**
Imagine yourself working for a design agency! You’ll deliver digital and printed marketing to meet a client’s needs, using the marketing skills, project management knowledge and experience of the industry that you’ve acquired from this course.
As well as giving you an understanding of design values and commercial practice, on this degree you’ll create marketing materials and develop innovative user experiences across different media and digital environments.
You’ll have creative freedom and be encouraged to undertake non-commercial creative projects.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Visual Narratives & Design Thinking: Creating compelling stories, creative problem solving
- History & Context of the Creative Industries: Content, critique & competition
- Design Marketing 1
- Customer Mindfulness
- Creative Project Management
- Live case study
- Design Marketing 2
- The Major Project
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|