**Reasons to choose Kingston**
– Kingston University is an associate of the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) and the Creative Industries Federation (CIF). You’ll receive free ICA and CIF memberships, participate in seminars and events, and have the opportunity to become a Kingston/ICA intern.
– Kingston’s Stanley Picker Gallery and Dorich House Museum give you the opportunity to participate in events and gain curation experience.
– You’ll develop professional skills in design, production and project management through our newly launched Creative Agency.
**About this course**
This course offers understanding of the values of design, matched with knowledge of commercial practices. It is ideal if you aim to work for a design
agency or similar organisation. With marketing skills and judgement, project management knowledge and experience, you’ll be ready to deliver digital and
printed marketing for a client. Particular focus is on user experience and the digital journeys of customers. You’ll learn design and prototyping software for website and app development. In the final year of your course you’ll complete a dissertation, a marketing plan or a consultancy project for a company.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Visual Narratives & Design Thinking: Creating compelling stories, creative problem solving
- History & Context of the Creative Industries: Content, critique & competition
- Design Marketing 1
- Customer Mindfulness
- Creative Project Management
- Live case study
- Design Marketing 2
- The Major Project
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||European Fees|