BA (Hons) Graphic Branding and Identity is designed to produce strategic thinkers and creative communicators. The course equips you with the tools to become a professional practitioner within this expansive industry. This course is taught at London College of Communication, at Elephant and Castle, part of University of the Arts London (UAL).
**Why choose this course at London College of Communication**
• One of the only undergraduate courses in the country to deliver branding in the context of graphic design studio practice, focusing on brand strategy and narrative as well as design and implementation.
• Explore branding across a wide range of 2D, 3D or 4D graphic design contexts such as print, packaging, motion, interaction and experience design.
• Excellent links with industry - projects recently set by Landor, Rufus Leonard, Dragon Rouge, Johnson Banks and Anyways.
• Opportunities for international exchanges with Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia and the Amsterdam Fashion Institute.
• Access to an exciting range of events geared to providing final year students with opportunities to connect with industry, including a portfolio preview evening, D&AD New Blood and the LCC Design School degree show.
**What can you expect?**
Practical projects and technical workshops, designed to enable you to choose and develop the right message, to the right audience, at the right time and using the right media. The course will allow you to place graphic branding in the context of graphic design, branded spaces and interiors, packaging, moving image, advertising and narrative storytelling. It is designed to encourage innovation and initiative. Your practice will be supported and informed by theory associated with the subject, which places it within an historical, cultural and social context. Collaboration - this combination of practical and theoretical exploration and understanding is further supported by live projects and collaborative involvement with industry.
**About London College of Communication**
London College of Communication is for the curious, the brave and the committed: those who want to transform themselves and the world around them. Through a diverse, world-leading community of teaching, research and partnerships with industry, we enable our students to succeed as future-facing creatives in the always-evolving design, media and screen industries. The London College of Communication experience is all about learning by doing. Our students get their hands dirty and develop their skills through the exploration of our facilities and technical spaces. Students work on live briefs and commissions, with everything from independent start-ups and charities in Southwark, through to major global companies, including Penguin, the National Trust and Royal Mail, to name a few.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|