Our MSci (Hons) Chemistry with Biomedicine with a Year’s Professional Placement will give you a strong theoretical and experimental understanding of chemistry, with an additional year’s internship in a major UK company to allow you to apply your education, and assess your career choices, in the workplace.
This course is designed to train the next generation of articulate, flexible, biomedically-aware and research-trained chemists for a wide variety of careers starting with chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries and extending to wider careers eg finance, law and media.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
Full Time With Year in Industry
|Master of Science (with Honours) - Msci (Hon)||£9,250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5