The Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology BSc degree course offers you an opportunity to explore how our body is constructed. You will learn how our anatomy has emerged through an analysis of evolution, structure, function, and development. In doing so, you will consider anatomy at the organismal, tissue, cellular and molecular levels.
Studying a Biomedical Science degree with us means that you will be able to enjoy the flexibility to choose your degree after your first year with our Common Year One curriculum. All Biomedical Science disciplines are covered in the first year.
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates
- Career opportunities through international exchanges
Please see our online prospectus for further details on this programme: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate
For more details on the Modules available, please visit the course page on our website.
Tuitions and fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|3 Years - full-time||Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)||£9250||Home Fees|
- IELTS (Academic) -- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- PTE Academic -- 62 overall with a minimum of 59 in each skill
- TOEFL (iBT) -- 92 overall with 23 in writing and 20 in the other skills
- Cambridge English Advanced -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Cambridge English Proficiency -- 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each skill
- Trinity ISE -- Level III (ISEIII) with pass in each skill
- Institution's Own Test -- Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 6.5