BA (Hons) Film and Television combines intensive hands-on practice in a range of genres, forms and formats from experimental film-making to mainstream TV. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the key movements, makers and theories that have shaped film and television in the 21st Century. This course is taught at London College of Communication, at Elephant and Castle, part of University of the Arts London (UAL).
**What can you expect?**
• Learn a range of relevant technical and craft skills;
• Develop an understanding of the roles, workflows and processes by which programmes and films are made;
• Gain critical, social, cultural and economic awareness and an enterprising attitude that shapes the media industries;
• Collaborate and contribute to efficient, effective group working whether within cooperative (horizontal) or hierarchical (vertical) team structures;
• Develop in confidence, self-awareness, and an ability to be a motivated lifelong learner, constantly responding to the developments and opportunities presented by the media industries.
**About London College of Communication**
London College of Communication is for the curious, the brave and the committed: those who want to transform themselves and the world around them. Through a diverse, world-leading community of teaching, research and partnerships with industry, we enable our students to succeed as future-facing creatives in the always-evolving design, media and screen industries. The London College of Communication experience is all about learning by doing. Our students get their hands dirty and develop their skills through the exploration of our facilities and technical spaces. Students work on live briefs and commissions, with everything from independent start-ups and charities in Southwark, through to major global companies, including Penguin, the National Trust and Royal Mail, to name a few.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|