BA Graphic Design Communication at Chelsea College of Arts examines the wide-ranging aspects of the graphic design process and contemporary communication.
The course places a strong emphasis on live projects in collaboration with the creative industries. You will develop your digital and technical skills. The work you produce will reflect your passion for new ideas.
**What you can expect:**
• Analogue and digital typography
• Design strategy
• Digital and interactive design
• Editorial design
• Fashion and music industry promotion
• Moving image and print media
• Work on simultaneous creative briefs. This will help you learn how to manage a diverse workload with a variety of goals
• Learn key skills of the profession supported by lead practitioners in their fields
• Develop a good understanding of the links between technology and the user, between creativity and the professional sector as well as between theory and practice
• To have access to Chelsea's shared workshops. These include ceramics, casting, laser cutting, photography, audio-visual editing suite, metal and woodwork
**About Chelsea College of Arts**
Chelsea College of Arts is one of London's most prestigious art and design colleges. The College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in curating and collections, fine art, graphic design communication, textile design, product and furniture design, interior design, and interior & spatial design.
The College's small size and supportive atmosphere creates an exciting community of creative students and staff. You will learn the practical, theoretical and professional elements of your subject from our expert staff. Chelsea College of Arts is a place where experimentation, ideas and concepts are encouraged to develop.
The College's Grade ll listed Pimlico site, located in central London overlooks the Tate Britain and the River Thames. It has excellent workshops, extensive library facilities, a canteen and an onsite gallery, Chelsea Space.
The College’s alumni include Anish Kapoor, Steve McQueen, Haroon Mirza, Mariko Mori, Mike Nelson, Chris Ofili, James Richards, Mark Wallinger, Gillian Wearing and Tatty Devine co-founders, Harriet Vine and Rosie Wolfenden.
Tuition & Fees
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
|Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)||£9,250||Home Fees|