Read the latest guidance on Brexit for EU students, from information about visas to fees and financial support.
Find out everything you need to know about the impact of Brexit on students from the EU.
For students arriving from outside of the EU to study in London, nothing has changed and you should continue to apply for your student visa in the usual way.
Information for students from the EU
In May 2019, the UK government announced that EU students wishing to study in the UK during the 2020-21 academic year would still be able to benefit from home fee status and will remain eligible for financial support.
What does Brexit mean for EU students?
- Head to the official UK government website for the latest guidance on student visas.
- Take a look at the latest EU student advice from the British Council, including information about course fees and financial help.
- Check out the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) for immigration, fees and student support.
- Find guidance on the Erasmus+ Scheme, as well as information on any changes to the programme.
- Read helpful FAQs on Brexit for EU students from Universities UK.
- See the latest information on accessing NHS healthcare while studying in London.
- Keep up to date with the regulations around school travellers entering the UK.
If you are currently studying in London, contact your university for any further advice and guidance on Brexit for students.
Last updated: 24/01/2019