The Study London website has been designed to be accessible to all web users, irrespective of individual abilities and browser type. This statement gives information about accessibility features, and levels of conformance to industry standards.
All pages on this site conform to the following standards where possible:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Single A (we also meet most Double A and some Triple A guidelines).
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 landmark roles.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that provide links to important areas of the site. Windows users can press ALT + an access key, followed by RETURN for those using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Apple Macintosh users can press CONTROL + an access key.
This website uses the following UK Government standard access keys:
- Access key S - Skip to content
- Access key N - Skip to navigation
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 3 - Site map
- Access key 8 - Terms and Conditions
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
If you have any feedback about the accessibility of our website, please contact us. Your comments will help us improve our website in future, but please note that we will not necessarily be able to reply.