Our Masters in Digital Marketing course has been designed with an industry focus. We aim to provide you with a highly competitive qualification for the modern job market, in a vibrant commercial sector with a significant skills gap.
The course provides a great balance of practical and theory work across the whole course, and will also embed an understanding of the latest digital trends and techniques. We will take an in'depth look at:
• social media marketing
• online marketing trends
• digital marketing strategy.
The MSc in Digital Marketing at UWL will give you a great knowledge of the latest online marketing trends and techniques in the digital marketplace.
You will learn:
• effective use of social media and digital channels
• how to build an online community
• the latest digital technology and innovation.
Our MSc in Digital Marketing is a great start towards building a rewarding career. This practical vocational course will provide you with the confidence you need to create successful digital strategies.
During the course, you will have many opportunities to run digital marketing projects for real companies. The course also heavily adopts enquiry'based learning approach and so teaching methods such as case study and simulation games would be employed.
It provides a great balance of practical and theory work across the whole course, and will also embed an understanding of the latest digital trends and techniques.
Our Digital Marketing MSc is:
• developed with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) requirements
• supported by leading employers in the sector, namely: Grain Ltd, Simon Inc Ltd and Target Internet Ltd
• a highly competitive qualification with potential for sustainable recruitment.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
Part Time Evening
- - An honours degree 2.2 or equivalent in any subject / discipline, or
- - A Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma.