The Roehampton MBA is designed to prepare students for the challenges of senior management within an international environment. You will gain a foundation in the key operational and functional areas of business and management, and develop knowledge on strategic management and decision'making. You will be supported in your own personal development, through activities aimed at enhancing managerial skills and taking your career to the next level.
*The University is currently undertaking a review of the curriculum of this programme. This will mean that the content and structure of the programme will be different from that described below. Please contact us for more information.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- A minimum of two years’ managerial or professional experience prior to starting the programme is required, together with a good degree from a recognised university or equivalent. Mature candidates with substantial management experience but without the indicated academic qualifications may also be considered. Some candidates may be asked to provide a score of 550 in the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- If you are not sure whether you meet the entry criteria, we may be able to consider your application if you can provide alternative evidence of your ability to complete the programme. In this case please contact us for advice prior to completing the application form.
- English language requirements
- If English is not your first language you will need to satisfy the programme's English language requirements:
- •IELTS 6.5
- •TOEFL 575 (paper version) / 232 (computer version)
- •GCSE Grade C.
- For candidates who have acceptable academic and experiential qualifications but have not quite achieved the required qualifications in English language, a pre-sessional programme is available in order to help you reach the required standard. This is assessed and a pass will entitle you to join the MBA, providing you meet all other criteria.
- We also offer the Business pathway of the Pre-masters Certificate for students who want to develop their academic English skills and their subject knowledge of before beginning the MBA.
- We are able to consider applicants for entry to the MBA who have credit from studies undertaken at other recognised universities. The maximum amount of credit that can be awarded for a student seeking entry with credit is 90 credits, which means students will have to undertake 90 credits worth of study at Roehampton. This will always include the research element of the MBA.
- Candidates wishing to apply for entry with credit should submit an application in the normal way and be sure to include up-to-date transcripts from their current institution, syllabus/module outlines of modules undertaken and a current academic reference from their current institution. Applications will then be processed through the University CATS process.