This course is for engineers, architects, surveyors, construction managers, facilities managers, and any construction professional, who wants a management career in construction. The course arms students with the business knowledge and management skills needed for a fast track career in construction management.
This course aims to improve the rate of business return from construction professionals, by equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to manage the construction process.
Organisational Behaviour and HRM;
Operations and Information Management;
Project planning and management;
Project Finance and infrastructure funding;
Advanced practice of management;
Sustainable development, and corporate social responsibility;
Leadership and management skills;
ICT for construction management; and
International construction contracts and arbitration.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Applicants should hold at least a lower second class honours degree in a relevant, construction discipline, such as civil engineering, architecture, surveying, construction management or facilities management.
- Alternatively, applicants should hold chartered engineering status or an equivalent international status.
- Other suitable qualifications
- If you do not qualify for direct entry, our partner INTO City, University of London offers academic preparation programmes which focus on the skills you need. Successful completion of the Graduate Diploma in Science and Engineering at INTO City, University of London means guaranteed progression to this degree.
- Additionally, City works in partnership with Kaplan International College (KIC) London to provide preparatory courses for international students. Foundation and Pre Masters courses at KIC London offer comprehensive support to students including regular one-to-one tuition. Progression to City is guaranteed if you complete the KIC London course at the required level.